This demanding sector is driven demanding compliance standards.
W&S first entered this sector in 1995 and has grown and adapted to the exacting requirements including:-
- Part Submission Warrants (PSW)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Specification Conformance Report (SCR)
- Capability Analysis
- Process Control Plan (PCP)
- Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Performance Qualification (IQ OQ PQ)
W&S Plastics is certified to:-
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 13485:2016
W&S Plastics is committed to complying with R.E.A.C.H. (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) regulation. R.E.A.C.H. is a European Union law that requires businesses to manage the risks posed by chemicals and provide appropriate safety information to their users.